Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Atlantic Capital Bank for fresh articles!
1. How do I fund my Atlantic Capital Bank account?
- Mail a check using our pre-paid envelopes
- Deposit funds directly at our banking center
- Transfer funds from another internal account using our free online service
- Direct Deposit
- Wire Transfer
2. How do I access my account(s) online?
- Go to www.atlanticcapitalbank.com
- On the right-hand side of the page is a box labeled “Online Account Access.” Click the button labeled “Private Banking.”
- The Private Banking link leads you to a login page. Click on the “Need online account access?” link.
- Fill out the first time login information. Press “Submit” when you have filled out all the information.
- You will need your account number to log in for the first time. If you have multiple accounts, choose your primary account number. The other accounts will display once you have logged in.
- Create an access ID and a new password for yourself. Press “Submit.” (Passwords must be between 6 and 16 characters and must contain at least one numeric character, one alpha character, and one uppercase character.)
- Fill out the security questions on the following page and select an “Authentication Pass Phrase” of your choice. Indicate if the computer you are using is personal or public (multiple users). Press “Submit” when you have completed all the fields.
- Read the terms and conditions in the Atlantic Capital Online Banking Agreement. After reading the agreement, click “Accept” if you agree with the terms and conditions. Once you agree to the online banking terms, you may access your account.
3. How can I access my account(s) via telephone?• Dial (800) 373-0622 to access your accounts in English or Spanish.
• Follow the prompts by pressing the appropriate numbers on your keypad.
• Be prepared to enter your account number and your PIN to gain access to your account information.
*Account access is available via telephone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
4. How do I report a lost or stolen credit card?
• Be prepared with the lost or stolen credit card number.
• If you do not have your card number, information specific to your Atlantic Capital banking account will be sufficient to suspend or terminate card service.
5. How do I report lost or stolen checks?• Dial (404) 995-5846 and a financial center representative will assist you.
6. How do I reorder checks?
7. How do I stop payment on a check?• Dial (404) 995-5846 and a financial center representative will assist you in stopping payment on a check. Be prepared with the number of the check you would like stopped.