Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Atlantic Capital Bank for fresh articles!
Private Banking Team
Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to for fresh articles!
Jonathan B. "Bart" Rolen
Executive Vice President,
Private Client Services
Mr. Rolen has been the Executive Vice President and Head of Private Client Services for Atlantic Capital Bank since October 2015, when FSG Bank merged into Atlantic Capital.
Prior to the merger, Mr. Rolen served as Executive Vice President and Director of Wealth Management for FSG Bank since January 2012. Before joining FSG, he had spent his career in Private Wealth Management for SunTrust Bank, most recently serving as Group Vice President managing personal trust teams in Chattanooga and Nashville, TN.
Mr. Rolen earned an undergraduate degree in Finance from the University of Georgia's Terry College of Business and an M.B.A. from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. He is a Certified Trust Financial Advisor and is a graduate of the ABA National Graduate Trust School.
Client Focus: High-net-worth individuals, family offices, physicians, and medical practices
Experience: 12 years of experience assisting and advising private individuals and family offices
Education: Vanderbilt University, BA; University of Georgia’s Terry College of Business, MBA
Affiliations: Peachtree Road United Methodist Church, Member of the Administrative Board and Chair of the Finance Committee; Marcus Autism Center, Member of the Board of Trustees; Autism Speaks, Committee Member; Believe in Me Foundation, Board Member; Georgia Society of CPAs, Member; Buckhead Baseball, Coach
- $3.0 million operating line of credit, term and equipment loans for an orthopaedic practice
- $1.0 million construction loan and operating line of credit to a family medicine practice
- $0.6 million construction to permanent loan to a pediatric practice
- $0.5 million operating line of credit to a general surgery practice
- $0.5 million construction loan to a dermatology practice for build out of a new ambulatory surgery center
Client Focus: Atlanta-based business owners, high-net-worth individuals, and professionals
Experience: 20 years working in Private and Commercial banking
Education: Georgia College and State University, BBA, Economics
Affiliations: Member of Buckhead Church, Former member of Atlanta Kiwanis Club, Volunteer work with the Special Olympics, Volunteer with the Humane Society
- $2.2 million jumbo construction to perm financing in Buckhead
- $1.5 million equity line of credit for physician
- $2.2 million commercial refinance for hospice building
- $3 million line of credit for local law firm
- $0.5 million term loan for local CPA firm