Our Checking Basics
These core features are available on all personal checking accounts:
Say “goodbye” to visits to the branch and “hello” to banking on the go … Go! Mobile.
With Atlantic Capital’s Go! Mobile consumer banking app, you can securely bank anytime, anywhere. Use the app on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device to:
- Deposit checks
- View account balances and transaction history
- Transfer funds between ACB accounts
- Find an ATM
- Contact client services
- Email alert notifications
- Pay bills**Requires Online Bill Pay
Sign up for Go! Mobile:
1. Download the app from your device. Visit the App Store or Google Play and search for “Atlantic Capital Bank”. Download the app.
DOWNLOAD FOR IPHONE
DOWNLOAD FOR IPAD
DOWNLOAD FOR ANDROID
2. Register the app. Open the Go! Mobile app and select the button that reads “New User? Tap to Register.” You will be prompted to accept the terms of our Online and Mobile Banking Agreement. Once you do, enter your customer verification information. Once verified, you will be asked to create a username and password. *Please note that Go! Mobile user credentials are not associated with online banking credentials.3. Use the App. Deposit checks, transfer funds, and view your balances from anywhere with ACB Go! Mobile.
Go! Mobile User Resources:
Read our FAQs for more information on using the app.
Please call Customer Care at (855) 693-7422.
View Our Accounts
To view our checking and MMA accounts, click on the link(s) below.
Worried about overdrawing your account? Enabling transfers from another Atlantic Capital account allows Atlantic Capital to pull the difference from a connected account, 1saving you from hefty NSF fees. Any of these accounts are transfer possibilities:
- Savings accounts
- Money market accounts
- Personal lines of credit
- Other checking accounts
Contact Customer Care (855-693-7422) to enable Overdraft Protection on your checking account.
- Overdraft Protection Transfer Fee is $10.00 per transfer