Vice President Risk Management With Abl Experience
Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Atlantic Capital Bank for fresh articles!
Vice President, Risk Management with ABL Experience
Type:¬† Regular, Full-Time, Exempt
This position is responsible for underwriting, approval, documentation, closing, and portfolio management for the types of commercial loans described below.¬† This position will support several Commercial Banking Client Managers.
- Loans to businesses with $5 million to $250 million in annual revenues
- Working capital lines of credit with and without borrowing bases
- Secured term loans including owner-occupied real estate
- Lead opportunity assessment discussions with Client Managers to determine acceptability of¬† proposed credit transactions
- Assist Client Managers with the development of loan structures and preparation of term sheets
- Review commercial loan opportunities with Senior Risk Officer
- Lead and complete due diligence for commercial loans
- Underwrite and approve commercial loans
- Represent Risk Management in meetings with clients and prospects
- Prepare complete credit authorization memorandums
- Prepare, review, and negotiate commercial loan documents
- Present credit relationships to Management Credit Committee
- Manage new and existing credit relationships including monitoring borrowers' financial condition, loan compliance, and collateral position
- Participate in computer-based, as well as on the job training
- Comply with Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC, and USA PATRIOT Act, including Customer Identification Program, customer due diligence, and identifying high risk accounts, reporting suspicious activities to Supervisor or BSA Department.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree, preferably in Finance or Accounting
- Completion of a formal bank credit training program is preferred
- At least 4 years experience in underwriting commercial loans for companies with $5 million to $250 million in annual revenues
- Experience in underwriting and managing a portfolio of asset-based lending relationships preferred
Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to underwrite and approve commercial loans independently
- Ability to review and negotiate attorney-prepared commercial loan documents independently
- Experience calling independently on commercial banking clients and prospects
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and effective time management
- Proficient in use of PC software tools including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and financial statement spreading tools
To apply for this position, please [Click here].