We are excited to roll out our new mobile banking app ACB Go! on Friday, February 21st to provide a better user experience for our customers.
If you are using ACB Go! Mobile, you will need to perform the following actions on Friday, February 21st to continue using our mobile banking services. All ACB Go! Mobile services will discontinue on 11:59 pm on February 20th.
- Delete ACB Go! Mobile from your current mobile device.
- Go to the app store on your mobile device, search for and download/install “ACB Go!” our new mobile banking app.
- Log in to the new app using the same credentials as your online banking.
For assistance, please contact Customer Care at 855.693.7422.
- ACB Go! Mobile has changed to ACB Go!
- ACB Go! login credentials are the same as your online banking. You no longer need to have two sets of login information.
- Face ID is available on Apple devices.
- Touch ID is available on Apple and Android devices.
- Your Bill Pay will automatically transfer over to the new app.