At Atlantic Capital, we take your security seriously. In an effort to better help you protect your accounts we have put together a quick presentation with best practices and recommendations. You can view the presentation by clicking on the link below. If you have any questions, please contact our Corporate Security Officer, Ricky Robertson.
- When should I use a forensic company? Do you recommend any local companies?
You should contact a forensic company anytime you suspect a breach. A local company that we use is Secureworks in Sandy Springs.
- Are there any other vendors that you would recommend to protect myself personally and my business?
I’d recommend Zander for ID theft insurance for personal use.
- Is it hard to collect on cyber security insurance?
No, that hasn’t been my experience. We use Beasley and once we hit the deductible amount, they covered everything else.
- Is the dark web real? What is that?
It is real and essentially it’s eBay for criminals. They barter and exchange stolen card information among other things.
- What is ransomware?
It is a virus that gets on your computer. I recommend setting your computer to automatically update to prevent ransomware from getting through. Also, back up your machine regularly.
- How can I tell if a website is secure?
Look for the https in the URL. Https is secure but http is not.
Contact Ricky Robertson for more information.