1. How do I fund my Atlantic Capital Bank account?
- Mail a check using our pre-paid envelopes
- Deposit funds directly at our branches
- Transfer funds from another internal account using our free online banking or mobile app
- Direct Deposit
- Wire Transfer
2. How do I access my Personal & Small Business account(s) online?
- At the top of www.atlanticcapitalbank.com is a dropdown box with a lock icon and the label “Client Login.” (Mobile format shows lock only.) Select Personal & Small Business in the dropdown.
- The link leads you to the Online Banking login screen. Under the “Log in” button, click the “Enroll now” link. You will need your account number to log in for the first time. If you have multiple accounts, choose your primary account number. The other accounts will display once you have logged in. Fill out all fields and press “Enroll.”
- Create an access ID and a new password for yourself. Press “Submit.” (Passwords must be between 6 and 16 characters and must contain at least one numeric character, one alpha character, and one uppercase character.)
- Fill out the security questions on the following page. Indicate if the computer you are using is personal or public (multiple users). Press “Submit” when you have completed all the fields.
- Read the terms and conditions in the Atlantic Capital Online Banking Agreement. After reading the agreement, click “Accept” if you agree with the terms and conditions. Once you agree to the online banking terms, you may log in again to access your account.
- Go to www.atlanticcapitalbank.com.
- On the right-hand side of the page is a dropdown box labeled “Client Login.” Click the option for “Personal & Small Business.”
- The link takes you to the login page. Enter your username and password, and then “Log in.” The system may issue a “challenge question” to verify your identity. Answer the question, and select if the computer you are using is personal or public. Press “Submit.” You should now be logged into your online banking.
*Please call (855) 693-7422 or (877) 764-2265 for additional assistance
3. How can I access my account(s) via telephone?• Dial (855) 693-7422 to access your accounts in English or Spanish.
• Follow the prompts by pressing the appropriate numbers on your keypad.
• Be prepared to enter your account number and your PIN to gain access to your account information.*Account access is available via telephone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
4. How do I report a lost or stolen credit card?
• Be prepared with the lost or stolen credit card number.
• If you do not have your card number, information specific to your Atlantic Capital banking account will be sufficient to suspend or terminate card service.
5. How do I report lost or stolen checks?• Dial (855) 693-7422 and a Customer Care representative will assist you.
6. How do I reorder checks?
reordering checks. Checks can also be reordered through online banking or through the link on the website.
7. How do I stop payment on a check?• Dial (855) 693-7422 and a Customer Care representative will assist you in stopping payment on a check. Be prepared with the number of the check you would like stopped. You can also request stop payments through online banking. Stop payments requested online will be charged a fee of $15 per request. Stop payments submitted by Customer Care will be charged $36 per request.