“Every business is unique, and every loan request is different. We appreciate the opportunity to custom tailor a financing solution to fit each unique businesses’ needs.”
Dany is Senior Vice President, SBA Lending at Atlantic Capital Bank. In this role, he provides loans to small to medium-sized businesses for a wide variety of purposes – including property acquisition, ground-up construction, debt refinancing, and business acquisitions – primarily through various U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) loan programs. Dany also specializes in solar lending and hospitality lending.
Previously, Dany worked for both banks and private lending institutions and was previously a co-founder and co-owner of his own finance company.
Focus: Lending for small to medium-sized businesses for a wide variety of purposes, solar lending, and hospitality lending.
Experience: 25+ years of providing financing to small to medium-sized businesses.
Education: University of Georgia, BBA in Accounting.
Affiliations: Capital Partners CDC loan committee member, Asian American Hotel Owner’s Association (past member).
- $5MM USDA permanent loan for a newly constructed, utility-scale solar farm.
- $7.5MM USDA construction and permanent loan for a Tru by Hilton branded hotel.
- $10.8MM construction and SBA 504 permanent financing for a Home2 Suites by Hilton branded hotel.
- $2.7MM SBA acquisition loan for a Motel 6 branded hotel.
- $1.1MM SBA business acquisition loan, $150M SBA equipment loan, and $200M SBA line of credit for an aviation support business.
- $1.9MM SBA equipment loan for a manufacturing business.
- $600M SBA loan for the renovation of a Wendy’s franchised restaurant.