“Exceptional service in wholesale banking is the type of service, the type of attention, knowledge, and concern that truly makes a Banker his client’s “trusted financial advisor.” That term has been used and abused over the years, but the reality is this is what makes a Banker a critical part of his client’s businesses. A Banker who consistently provides this to his clients typically has an enviable book of great clients that follow him should he move from one bank to another and remain loyal to him throughout his career. He builds relationships that are coveted but largely immune to the prospecting efforts of others.”
Client Focus – Georgia based middle market and emerging growth commercial banking clients.
Education – University of Georgia, AB, Economics 1989
Experience – 28 years in commercial and corporate banking in various markets across Georgia.
Affiliations – Athens Area Chamber of Commerce, Oconee Co. Chamber of Commerce, Athens United Methodist Church, United Way of Northeast Georgia, Northeast Georgia Council of BSA, LEAD Athens Alumnus, Clarke County School District Partners in Education, University of Georgia SBDC, Athens Country Club, Gridiron Secret Society.
Representative Transactions –
- $16,000,000 in term debt and revolving credit to merge two Anheuser Busch distributorships.
- $4,500,000 – in term and revolving debt to Atlanta based commercial contracting firm
- $10,000,000 – Operating line of credit to south Georgia based agricultural container manufacturer.
- $3,500,000 VRDN financing to a state University’s Real Estate Foundation
- $2,800,000 – Term debt and line of credit to Athens based marketing firm.