The Business and Not-for-Profit Banking Group at Atlantic Capital offers competitive solutions, responsive customer service, and creative thinking to over 200 not-for-profit and small businesses throughout the southeast. We pair skilled bankers with senior Credit and Treasury Services Officers to provide attentive and customized financial solutions for each of our client relationships. We are committed to the community and the organizations that make our community thrive. We understand that not-for-profits operate differently than for-profit companies, and we are able to customize our underwriting and treasury services offerings to meet your organization’s needs.
What We Offer
A full spectrum of products and services, including:
- Best-in-class treasury management platform
- Bridge financing tied to capital campaigns
- Dedicated team of local underwriters
- Not-for-profit deposit account (NOW)
- Owner-occupied financing
- Unparalleled customer service
- Working capital lines of credit
- Social enterprises
- Professional Services
- $12.5 million combination real estate loan and working capital line of credit for a local private school
- $5.2 refinance of a real estate loan for a church
- $5 million construction-to-permanent real estate loan for a local church
- $4.8 million combination real estate loan and working capital line of credit for an organization providing early education and child care for disadvantaged children
- $1.2 million bridge loan secured by capital campaign pledges to a local non-profit organization
In the News
Click the link below to view recent articles.
To learn more about our Business and Not-for-Profit Banking at Atlantic Capital Bank or to get started, contact Ashley Carson, Business and Not-forProfit Banking Executive, at 404.995.6214 or by clicking the “get started” button at the top of the page.
“To be able to have sit-down meetings with your banker is not always the norm, and we’re able to do that. For anyone running an organization or a business, it’s important to have that personal touch.”
-Blythe Robinson, President & CEO
Sheltering Arms Early Education and Family Centers