- Check account balances
- View your account history
- View check images
- Send money directly to other individuals via Popmoney
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- View statements online
First Time User of Online Banking?
First time users of Personal & Small Business Online Banking will start by clicking the Login option for Personal & Small Business in the upper right hand corner of any Atlantic Capital website page. Below the “Log in” button on the Login screen, click the link to enroll. You’ll need your Account number, SSN or EIN, and email address to get started.
Bank right from the palm of your hand with the ACB Go! App. Use your Apple™ or AndroidSM smartphone or tablet to transfer money, make deposits, pay bills, monitor balances and more.
Click the button for more information on our mobile app including downloading and registering your app.
Say “goodbye” to visits to the branch and “hello” to banking on the go … ACB Go!
With Atlantic Capital’s ACB Go! consumer banking app, you can securely bank anytime, anywhere. Use the app on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device to:
- Deposit checks
- View account balances and transaction history
- Transfer funds between ACB accounts
- Find an ATM
- Contact client services
- Email alert notifications
- Pay bills**Requires Online Bill Pay
Sign up for ACB Go! :
1. Download the app from your device. Visit the App Store or Google Play and search for “Atlantic Capital Bank”. Download the app.
DOWNLOAD FOR IPHONE
DOWNLOAD FOR IPAD
DOWNLOAD FOR ANDROID
2. Register the app. Open the ACB Go! app and select the button that reads “New User? Tap to Register.” You will be prompted to accept the terms of our Online and Mobile Banking Agreement. Once you do, enter your customer verification information. Once verified, you will be asked to create a username and password. *ACB Go! login credentials are the same as your online banking.3. Use the App. Deposit checks, transfer funds, and view your balances from anywhere with ACB Go!
ACB Go! User Resources:
Read our FAQs for more information on using the app.
Please call Customer Care at (855) 693-7422.
Online Bill Pay
With Atlantic Capital Bank Online Bill Pay, you can receive, view, schedule, and pay bills online from one place.
- Save time and money – no checks, no stamps, no hassle. You can pay bills from thousands of local and national companies, and you can even make payments to individuals.
- Schedule the date to make payments and gain greater control over the bill management process. You can view, pay, and track your bills from one central place. All of your monthly bill information will be right at your fingertips.
- Receive your bill statements online, instead of through the mail. Your bills can even be sent directly to your e-mail address or appear on the Atlantic Capital Bill Pay site. You can see the amount you owe, the due date, the bill details, and pay the bill. Each month you’ll receive a reminder e-mail to log in and review each new bill.
To sign up for Online Bill Pay, log in to your Atlantic Capital Bank account online, and click on the “Bill Payment” tab.
Switching to eStatements is an easy way to view your monthly bank statement as soon as it is released without having to wait for it to arrive in the mail. See the difference today when you make the switch through your Online Banking profile.