Today’s bank environment has made it necessary to re-evaluate traditional approaches to correspondent banking. The Financial Institutions Group at Atlantic Capital Bank works with community banks to address new industry challenges. We offer a liquidity management program that provides attractive alternatives for managing our client banks’ funds, addressing their need for security and liquidity while often providing the highest yields available.
Atlantic Capital Bank’s financial strength and industry experience support our commitment to developing strong partnerships with community banks.
Products and Services
Financial Institution Money Market AccountFinancial Institution Money Market Accounts are priced at a spread over the Atlantic Capital Bank Fed Funds Program.
- Interest on deposits is calculated on a 360-day basis
- Up to six debits per month
- Simple interest accrues daily and is deposited to your account monthly
- Cutoff time for same-day investments is 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- Minimum deposit amount of $500,000
Fed Funds Program (As Principal)Fed Funds, sold to Atlantic Capital Bank as principal on a TFN (until further notice) basis, are priced at a spread over the Fed Funds open rate each day to provide a yield premium over the regional market average.
- Principal automatically remains invested on a daily basis
- Interest accrues daily and is deposited to your account weekly
- Fed Funds cutoff time for same-day investments is 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- Rates set prior to 10:00a.m. Eastern Time
- Minimum overnight investment is $100,000
- Competitive term products for financial institutions are also available and can be arranged according to your institution’s needs
(770) 855-3190 or click the “Get Started” button at the top of the page.