The Not-for-Profit Banking Group at Atlantic Capital Bank specializes in serving the unique financial needs of local, regional, and national organizations. We are committed to the community and the organizations that make our community thrive. We understand that not-for-profits operate differently than for-profit companies, and we are able to customize our underwriting and treasury services offerings to meet your organization’s needs.
We serve many types of not-for-profits, including: schools and universities, religious organizations, art and cultural institutions, social service organizations, and membership organizations.
What We Offer
- A full spectrum of products and services, including:
- Unparalleled customer service
- Best-in-class cash management
- Not-for-profit deposit account (NOW)
- Working capital lines of credit
- Owner-occupied financing
- Bridge financing tied to capital campaigns
- Construction financing
- A dedicated team of local underwriters
- A $2.7 billion asset bank with a sound balance sheet
- $70 million syndicated financing for a private university
- $5 million construction-to-permanent loan for a church in Atlanta
- $2 million owner-occupied financing for a not-for-profit association that utilized their endowment and real estate assets as collateral
- $2.2 million combination real estate and working capital credit facility to fund a development program for a local private school
To learn more about Not-for-Profit Banking at Atlantic Capital Bank or to get started, contact Ashley Carson, Executive Vice President of Corporate & Community Affairs, at (404) 995-6214 or by clicking below to submit an inquiry.
“To be able to have sit-down meetings with your banker is not always the norm, and we’re able to do that. For anyone running an organization or a business, it’s important to have that personal touch.”
-Blythe Robinson, President & CEO
Sheltering Arms Early Education and Family Centers